Accommodation & catering
- Vigotte, hotel and restaurant in Girmont-Val-d'Ajol (PRM room on the ground floor, other rooms available for people with reduced mobility, possibility of fitting out the room with medical equipment for hire from a service provider)
- Etienne's Chalet, hotel and restaurant in Saint-Étienne-lès-Remiremont
- Ibis budget, hotel in Remiremont (2 PRM rooms)
Gites and furnished accommodation:
- Chalet Le Paradis in Saint-Nabord (Tourisme & Handicap label for the 4 handicaps)
Sites to visit
- City tours with audio guide, available for hire at our offices
- The trail suitable for all in Saint-Ame
- The fishing course accessible to all in Saint-Amé
Living the territory
À the hiking center in Val-d'Ajol, all the activities we organize are accessible thanks to our PMR access (an elevator).
- The tourist office offers guided tours accessible to people with disabilities.
- In Plombières-les-Bains, you can take one of Nicole Nappée's tours.
- In Val-d'Ajol, 6 historical walks with commentary are offered all year round by Paulette Queney and the "Vallée des Arts et du Patrimoine" association (adaptable circuits for people with reduced mobility, in a joëlette or wheelchair).