The Tourism & Handicap State brand
The Tourism and Handicap logo aims to provide reliable, descriptive and objective information on the accessibility of tourist sites and facilities, taking into account all types of disabilities and to develop a tourist offer adapted and integrated into the general offer. .
The brand provides a guarantee of efficient reception adapted to the essential needs of disabled people.
Accessible information spaces
The tourist office welcomes you to its 3 accessible information spaces, in Remiremont, Plombières-les-Bains and Le Val d'Ajol.
We guarantee you:
- Parking spaces nearby, reserved for people with reduced mobility*.
- A tourist guide for people with disabilities, in which you will find all our good addresses, to prepare your stay in complete peace of mind.
- Clear, consistent and easily identifiable signage.
- A professional, welcoming and attentive staff.
- For the hearing impaired, our offices have magnetic loops.
- At the Maison de la Randonnée in Val-d'Ajol, a lifting platform provides access to our space, in complete safety.
*PRM Persons with Reduced Mobility