At the heart of the La Vigotte estate
For the 1st day of this stay, head to the Domaine de la Vigotte! On the program: “no kill” fishing, orienteering or sharing around the ecological transition.
Discovering gardens and forests
Edible forest of one hectare in permaculture, perched at 640m in Girmont-Val-d'Ajol, Une Figue dans le Poirier offers another way to meet human needs. It is further down, in Val-d'Ajol, that Sébastien Levret created the famous insect hotel, to raise awareness about the protection of biodiversity.
Collaborative, educational, poetic or even playful, these gardens like no other are an invitation to better understand the environment around us.
Local products from Val-d'Ajol
On the program for this third day:
- Meal around the famous andouille sausage at the Auberge Saint Vallier, with a view of the valley
- Meeting with Clément and his beautiful Vosges cows from the Saint Ajol farm, to discover the Cœur de Massif cheese
- Beer tasting on the Route des Chalots
A day in Plombières-les-Bains
Back in pictures on their discovery of Plombières-les-Bains. They share with us everything they liked during this day full of discoveries:
- Stroll the streets of the city
- Marvel at the Miniatures Park
- Lunch at the Wagon du Casino and taste the Plombières ice cream, with good candied fruit macerated in kirsch
- Take to the heights of the Jardins en Terrasses and enjoy its atypical green setting, its entertainment or even its barefoot path
- Fill up on sensations on the tree climbing courses
Girmont pond hike
End clap on the eco-responsible stay of Pauline and Simon. For several days, they surveyed the Secret Vosges on foot and by bicycle. They set out to discover our nature, our cities, our land but also and above all all those people who live and animate our territory.
And to end on a high note, they put on their hiking boots to recharge their batteries in the unspoiled nature of Girmont-Val-d'Ajol. They make us enjoy its ponds, forests, meadows and waterfalls in this last episode.