Thermes Napoléon

Thermes Napoléon

Created in 1856 by the company of exploitation and the interest of the Emperor Napoleon III in the station (stays in 1856, 1858, 1865 and 1868), which participates in the development of the bath Napoleon and the parish church. Final draft of 1858 by the architects Isabelle, his deputy Normand and Grillot. Renovation by the architect Robert Danis in 1932-1933. The thermal establishment is framed by two short wings. The Grand Hotel is divided into two distinct rectangular buildings, arranged on both sides of the thermal baths with which they communicate by covered galleries. The building has retained its vocation as a hotel with an interior design where the hierarchy of rooms is defined by the choice of orders and volumes. The imposing decor of blind arcades on either side of the monumental white marble fireplace evokes the magnificence of the imperial festivals. This building has been listed in the Historical Monuments since April 10, 2001.

 

Date of treatment :
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE